How can you get someone back if they're already starting to date?

How can you get an ex boyfriend back if he's starting to date other women so soon after a break up? :[

Most Helpful Girl

• If he dumped you: I know this sounds harsh but try to forget him and move on. If he wasn't happy with you once he probably won't be happy with you again. Besides, if he does take you back you will be forever having to live up to his standards. He obviously dumped you because he felt you weren't right for him, which means he does not accept you for being you.

In the occurence that he asks to get back with you then firmly say NO. I see to many girls and guys falling for this - They basically make out that they are willing to give you a second shot but it's really them just wanting to use you until something better comes along and that hurts like hell :-(

If you dumped him: You did this for a reason, most likely because you had your doubts about him. If this is the case you need to ask yourself what made you let him go in the first place.

• Thanks :) We were together for 10 months and he dumped me because he "didnt have feelings"

What Guys Said 1

• Why would you ever want an exboyfriend back?

What Girls Said 5

• everybody has their own way of dealing with break ups. some people find a rebound is the best way to get over someone (unfortunately that's not fair to the person they are rebounding with)

you just have to look at it this way - 10 months may seem like a long time to you... but 10 months is a VERY SMALL fraction of your life. take the time you were together with this guy as a learning experience. be grateful that he ended the relationship when he did than to have stayed with you and breaking up with you another 10 months down the road.

At this point I would do your best to move on and keep yourself busy.

Clean out your closet, get yourself a new hair cut, get a pedicure or manicure, shopping ;)

Do something that makes YOU feel good. be selfish.

and look at it this way - one less Christmas gift to buy ;) use that money you wouldve spent on him and spend it on YOURSELF :)

• well first of all it depends how long you were together and why you broke up.

if you were in a long term relationship, I almost guarantee it is a rebound relationship.

just let things take the course they are supposed to take.

if its meant to be with him, it will be.

maybe there's something a lot better out there for you!

just remember - people can give you their opinions and share their own life experiences with you, but nobody's experience is ever the same so its hard to tell you exactly what to do.

go with your gut. always.

• If he didn't have feeling he shouldn't have lead you to believe there was a relationship in the first place sounds like he was using you so he wouldn't feel lonely. Be glad he's out of your life.

• What a waste of time and energy.You shouldn't be trying to get an ex back if he is with someone else.Its clear that he has or is in the process of moving on from you.You owe it to yourrself to HEAL from the relationship,and find someone more fitting for you.Breakups hurt like hell...I've been through it too.But I couldn't imagine going after him because he is dating someone else.Whomever he is dating is likely to be more compatible for him.And...I made sure to analyze why we failed,and in doing so,realizing that it just...wasn't...meant...to...be.

Be realistic and don't put yourself through unnecessary pain.That's what you're doing every time you sit and think of how to "win him back". If he left the relationship,its because he felt it was BROKEN.He left because he didn't feel like it was worth it to keep working on it.And this is why you owe it to yourself to find someone NEW...he is already doing it.

Take some time to yourself.Focus on YOU! And being the best YOU.

Good luck.

• Don't waste your time. Find someone else.

• I know how you feel. My ex boyfriend broke up with me and told me he needed to be alone and all that bull sh*t, I was doing fine a couple days after our break up, until like a week later I found out he has a new girlfriend. I was super upset, you can't really change it though honestly, trust me I tried to reason with him and wanted him back really bad but you just have to accept it and move on, especially since the other person is already moving on.

• ughhh. I hate dudes :[ Maybe he will realize she's not as cool as you are!

• haha honestly that's what I'm hoping for. But there's other people out there, so I'm not gonna waste my time hoping he's gonna come back or anything cause he probably won't. So you should do the same, don't waste your time waiting around and thinking about him, there's gonna be someone else :)

• Thanks :) yeah I hope so