Girls, if a guy invites you to go somewhere with you do you consider it a date?

If a guy you don't really know all that well but you see frequently invites you to go somewhere with him at some point in the future but leaves it up to you if you want to go do you assume it's a date or do you think of it as hanging out as a friend? How do you different the two?

Most Helpful Girl

• To me, unless I'm directly asked 'on a date', I'll think of it as hanging out. BUT I'll also think that the guy likes me and is just asking casually to avoid using the word 'date', because every time I've been asked to hang out with a guy it's been more than just hanging out to him

What Girls Said 3

• I think it depends on what you're doing, and where you're going...and whether the guy makes a move or not at the end. Some girls might come out and say "this isn't a date." and some will probably go with it, or lead you on and when you go for the kiss, you're f***ed lol.

• Will she be offended if she asks is this a date and you say no?

• Um. It all really depends how you guys have been around each other and stuff, like your attitudes.

• not always..

• Hanging out , To me a date is when someone has expressed their feelings to you a little . And actually says I want to take you on a date , I never really hung out . It's a little casual for me , I'm in a relationship now , But in the past a guy always made it clear and actually said can I take you on a date , To me hanging out is for friends who's not expecting anything .

What Guys Said 0