Is this too soon on the 3rd date?

Is it too soon to go in for a kiss as soon as you pick up a girl from her house in your truck if its the 3rd date? Every time we've hung out we kissed, besides the first time. I'm 17 if that changes anything.

Not a heavy make out section, just like a "happy to see you" peck

Most Helpful Girl

• I think it might be too soon for that to be the FIRST thing you do. She'll feel like it's all you want.

Unless it's JUST a kiss and not a full-on makeout session. That would be fine. But if you let it become a makeout session, she might become uneasy.

What Girls Said 7

• no that's not 2 soon to kiss her, it all depends how well you know her and how long u've known her for :) I usually kiss weeks before we start dating, while hanging out with him. but I generally know them for months before we kiss.

• Nope, you said that you've kissed her every time you've hung out so this wouldn't make it a different situation.

• maybe he's talking about a friendly kiss on the cheek compared to THE kiss on the lips

• Some girls may feel it is too soon, since you kissed every time, see if she feels comfortable doing it.

• no, I don't think so bro. I think it's just because you think she's pretty and a nice c: she kissed back so I bet she thought so too ;D

• not too soon

• Not too soon

It's time

• look in her Eyes

What Guys Said 0