Guys - If a girl ignored your text, would you text her again?

Specifically - girl texts guy. Guy doesn't respond, but he ALWAYS responds if she texts first. Guy texts girl, then she ignores him to give him a taste of his own medicine per say.

Would you text her again after this?

Most Helpful Guy

• Contrary to popular belief, men do have lives. Even though he didn't respond the first time, he could have been busy at that very moment.

It depends on both the relationship and the amount of time that has passed that would determine whether or not I would text her about the same thing again.

What Guys Said 4

• Now that I'm smarter? No. I'd conclude that unless it's the less than 1% where a text is missed or not delivered, she doesn't want to talk, so don't bother texting her again. It's not worth texting a girl who isn't into you, and if she is, she'll text you back.

• No. If she wants to communicate with me she will. If she doesn't respond to one of my texts I will assume she's no longer interested and move on.

• In the past maybe, but it seems kind of childish, unless of course the two of you do this kind of playful teasing on a regular basis.

• Maybe, or I might just wait for her to send a text first. I'm a bit grumpy when it comes to texts and frequently leave it a long time to reply mainly because I can't be bothered...

What Girls Said 0