My girlfriend is texting guys late at night and deleting the messages?

The people she texts she had sex with in the past and one she had cheated on me with. She feels like its not wrong because its just a text message. I just don't want her texting them period. Am I right or wrong. Are relationship is going down hill fast. I need advice

Most Helpful Girl

• If she texted them while she's still with you and deleted it afterward, no matter how you look at it, it spells dishonesty. I'm a girl, I will be honest, the only moment I don't want my boyfriend (if I have one) to look at my phone and deletes all the text or call logs, is when I have something in there that I don't want him to see, aka flirty text with different guy, call logs to a guy, text with girl friend about a different guy. Other than that, who cares if my boyfriend can read it? It's not like I got anything to hide, right?

What Girls Said 3

• once a cheater, always a cheater.

• she is playing games with you!

• Break up with her. She's cheating on you again. If it was just a text why is she deleting it?

What Guys Said 3

• You don't need any advice. You need the courage to follow through.

• Break up with her, that's what I would do ASAP.

• You should break up with her. You don't trust her so its never going to work. However much it might hurt you are much better off without her.