Why is he like this!?

I've been seeing this guy for a while now, nothing exclusive basically. But last week, he started saying stuff like I really wanna be with you, sent me a good morning text, told me how he loves texting me, when I text it brings a smile to his face.

This week though he has been on holidays from work, not on a trip, just off work(we work together), and we have been texting, but he seems so distant. When we are together in person, he seems quiet and weird. Things were fine, I don't know what it is, why would he say all this cute stuff but then act this way?! It kills me

What Guys Said 1

• Don't read too much into it. . Wait until he comes back and see how he acts in person. He might just be worrying about putting you off by coming on too strong.

• But I've seen him over his vacation, and it's still weird. We do physical stuff, but he seems distant. It kills me ugh

• Thanks, I appreciate your suggestion. I am just worried talking about it will end it. It's not a relationship exclusively, so I don't wanna scare him off, I'm just really confused ?

• Ultimately you have two choices, either confront him or leave it and see if the situation improves. If you confront him you might well scare him off however if you don't do anything you might let him drift further away if its because of something you have done or said without even realising. Maybe wait up to a week and see if it improves, if not talk to him about it? That's the closest to a middle ground I can come up with haha

What Girls Said 0