How do you suprise a guy with a kiss!?!?!?

mkay well the guy I'm getting ready to date has never kissed anyone before and we both want to...i have but he can be very complex...he's also kinda nervous...so I can't kiss him if he is expecting me to and I have to surprise him...any ideas on how to do that? keep in mind that the only time I can is at school which can easily be arranged...

Most Helpful Guy

• Say both of you are walking down the hallway. Then all of a sudden you throw him against the wall. then you get in really close and go in for the kiss as you grab him by the neck.

I would be so surprised and stoked at the same time if it happened to me.

What Guys Said 2

• Walk behind him, call his name, and when he turns around plant one on him xD He might stand there in astonishment, and then smile :D

Ask him for a kiss on the cheek, and then when he's almost about to plant it, turn your head :)

Just be creative, and have fun.

• pda is interesting, we don't need to see you two kissing, its like get a room already, ya know?

but, th ebest way you can do it, is just to act natural about it, don't try and seduce him or anything like that, just be open and he'll be more willing to be into it

What Girls Said 2

• ask for a kiss on the cheek then turn your head as he's going for it! haha, it's really cute.

• Misteltoe or spin the bottle?