French kissing advice? I've never done it before.

So I really like this guy, and he likes me. I've only gone out with one other guy before, and we never used tongue. The thought of it seems gross to me...and the guy I like knows I don't use tongue... But he does (won't for me though) just wondering on...like how you would "French kiss" ?

Most Helpful Girl

• Practice soft pressure, light pressure, putting more pressure on and taking it off, just open your mouth a little bit, not very much don't chop his face. Do it very slowly.

Really you should just tell this guy to help you out. Invite him over to watch a movie and give him a kiss on the cheek then tell him to help you with french kissing, trust me he will help.

• Thanks ha ha but...I'm really shy XD

• If you are shy just get your face close to him and smile a little. He will understand.

• Thanks :) il try it

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 4

• I'm a big fan of just sliding the very tip of my tongue along his upper lip. Or just touching the tips of our tongues together while kissing. I've never french kissed to the point of actually having a lot of tongue in each others mouths haha, I don't even know if many people truly do that but hey, you just have to figure out what you like, if anything.

• it's weird, it's just like caressing basically. I didn't like tongue kissing till this year. I think it takes a while to get used too and it's only hot when it's with someone who you really really like.

i don't know how young you are, but honestly lol I don't think any one really knows how to tongue kiss at that age. some might but not everyone. don't worry about it.

• If he already knows you haven't used tongue or don't want to, I think you'll be alright. I think most guys who are more experienced, whether it be with kissing or sex, would be excited or even thrilled to help show a girl how to.

• Yeah, find some really yummy flavored lip gloss it makes it more fun if your lips smell good.