I'm kind of dating this guy and I'm confused

Well we've gone on 2 dates but haves defined what we are or anything but we both know that we like each other. I was at a party with him and he got a bit frustrated because I was flirting with other guys but I don't think we're exclusive. So am I not supposed to text other guys now? I don't really understand how relationships work and I like him so I want a relationship with him so what should I do to make this work out?

Most Helpful Guy

• I''ve never understood the exclusive mentality, if you went on multiple dates.. clearly you like each other so why do you need him to say 'k so you're my girlfriend now'.. regardless depending on the type of flirting, if you were simply talking to other guys laughing having a good time, I would t give 2 sh*ts although if were at the same party together id hope youd rather spend time with me after going on 2 dates rather than random dudes, if you started touching them and/or completely ignoring me I'd definitely be like WTF... and end anything we may or may not have.

• Well I'm just a natural flirt. I don't always do it purposefully

• you might wanna let him know that cause if it's something he can't deal with its better you break things off early

What Guys Said 4

• Talk to him about it, ask him if he wants to make things official and hopefully he does! Although, you should know many guys tend to get jealous. I've made two boyfriends jealous in the past three months and it is possible that I'm on my third -_- It is okay to keep texting other guys, just make sure that they know you are just friends and sometimes, it is probably best not to tell your (soon to be) boyfriend about them, but never hide them! Just don't text them every single day, but hang out occasionally because you don't want to give other guys the wrong idea.

• The grammar is sort of weird in the beginning but you haven't defined the relationship yet? If not, I'd say this is the first step.Talk to him to figure it out. As for not texting other guys, I think there are limits. Flirting with a guy is different than saying hi to an old friend.

• Explain to him that the two of you are not yet an exclusive couple and that he should not have the same expectations of you as he would if you were together. If he can't handle that and remains demanding and oversensitive, you may have a jealous/possessive type of person on your hands, in which case proceed with caution.

• You are not ready to date let alone spell. Tell him you don't want a bf

What Girls Said 1

• he should not get mad for you to text other guys because you guys are not together yet so he shouldn't get mad,but it is understandable for him to get a little jealous or frustrated to see you flirt with other guys because he's thinking ''well I thought we had a thing y,know so why. is she flirting with other guys'' but yes after 2 dates I wouldn't think that would be exclusive. Texting other guys is fine because your gonna have friends who are guys but flirting with other guys when you already have a thing with him or wanting a relationship with him then I wouldn't recommend flirting with other guys haha! but I guess it could all depend on how much you like this guy if its a lot and really wanting to have a relationship with him then I would just focus on him but if you don't like him that much then it is always good to keep your options open.