Why was my date so nervous tonight?

I went on a first date tonight with this guy at a restaurant it was our first time meeting each other. He was so nervous to the point he was talking and talking and talking. Lol it was kinda cute seeing him get that nervous around me. :)

Most Helpful Guy

• He probably thought you were the shy or quiet type and figured he better lead the conversation. Either that or he thought you were enjoying it, which it seems you were. You got in a few words, right? You just got a chit chatter. You probably looked attractive and he was trying to think of ways to keep the conversation going but you were distracting him. It happens.

What Guys Said 4

• I wish being nervous made me do that! ...but noooo the opposite - I just don't talk... much, and pretty much need prompting, to talk, when I'm nervous.

That and what everyone else said.

• Because he likes you, I have never dated because I am too nervous.

• Probably scared that you weren't gonna split the bill lol Jk :p. he likes you and probably didn't want there to be an awkward silence so he went on and on and on lol

• First dates aren't nerve racking to you? It was your first time meeting too, so that's gotta be worse.

What Girls Said 2

• lol , I can't believe you asked why he would be nervous . I don't know . . . maybe . . . he - likes you ?

• Oh, how sweet, just give the guy a break...a few more dates...he hopefully will calm down a bit.

Some people just get really nervous, you must be beautiful.