Should I tell him that I don't trust him?

My father left me when I was a kid and he has new family, doesn't even call me .

Maybe because of this maybe not I don't trust boys , I start new relationship thinking " he will cheat/leave me anyway, "

This boy seems to be different , but when he goes out I think:

" he will kiss other girls tonight "

but I don't care about it , I think " he has right to kiss other girls because I'm not nice, he will leave me soon anyway" - I know how stupid it sounds but I really think so .

I don't know if I should honestly tell it to my boyfriend and it may help? or it's something I should keep for myself because boy will run even faster ?

Most Helpful Guy

• I went through what you're going through regarding your dad leaving you and starting a new family. It was vice versa giving I was a boy at the time. It was very hard and emotionally depressing but in time I got over it after I begain to see how it was affecting my relationships so it can take a toll on you. Maybe you developed that mistrust in guys as a result from your dad and in any case you don't trust the guy your with and maybe for any guy in the future. I think if you were to explain to him your concerns and how it may be related to your dad's doing it might give you and him a chance to better understand each other and your concerns. You'll never know if he might be a very faithful and dedicated guy to you instead of throwing away what might be a very good relationship.

What Guys Said 1

• if you dnt trust him tell him...hiding something inside will only make things worse

What Girls Said 2

• Has he given you reason not to trust him? If so, then tell him. If this is all because of your own thoughts, then you should mention it in a nice way. Say something like because of this situation, it makes me uncomfortable that you do this or that. Truthfully, this is something you're going to have to find a way and learn to let go. You can't always go into a relationship assuming a guy is going to do something because of events that happened in your past because yes it will ruin things.

• just tell him you have trust issues