Never been kissed, is it so bad?

I'm 19 years old and I've never been kissed, is that normal or is it weird? because my friends always brag about kissing and making out with their boyfriends and stuff and it makes me feel left out in a way. and when I have my first kiss I have really have no clue what to do.. help!

Most Helpful Guy

• Aw you're sweet. Don't worry It'll happen. I didn't kiss a girl till I was about 22

What Guys Said 1

• what makes people unhappy is the wrong picture in their minds about life around them. Its normal, I myself got my first kiss at the age of 19 from a wasted chick :P and hey I turned out well lol

What Girls Said 1

• It's unusual yes but it's nothing to be ashamed about. I had my first kiss at seventeen (and it was with my fiance!) and I don't regret waiting. My friends all had their first kisses at thirteen or fourteen and all made fun of me, but I didn't care. I didn't someone I had no interest in shoving their tongue in my mouth. When you start to like someone, do it then. Don't do it just for the stake of doing it, it'll mean nothing and be pointless.