How can I get over that he stood me up?

It would have been our second date. He suggested we meet up the night before, said he call the next day to confirm and never did. I text him a week later, he responded, I then asked him what had happened, and I haven't heard from him since and don't expect to.

It's the first time I've been stood up and it just gets me. Our first date went really well, he seemed really into me. He text me everyday for the next week after that, with xox on the end of messages and everything. I get that he's obviously just rude, but why would he do that?

Most Helpful Girl

• You have no choice but to get over him.

He just gave you mixed signals.

Some people do things like that...and there really isn't any real reason why.

It's just something that you have to get past and not take it personal (because you know you didn't do anything wrong, and its that person).

What Guys Said 1

• Sorry that you got stood up. I know it sucks.

Do you know if you're the only girl he was dating? He may have went with someone else. Either way it was inconsiderate not to at least tell you.

• Well, I don't really know. Its possible that he's met new people? He came over for exchange and has only been here about 3 weeks. I was obviously not expecting it to be a long term thing but...gee.

What Girls Said 0