Girls: who should text first?

so basically who would you want to text first him or her?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• Girls appreciate guys to initiate everything. There are two reasons for this.1. Guys who initiate seem confident and manly. 2. Girls are deathly afraid of rejection.If you want to get anywhere with a female, you make the first move. Every time. First text, first call, first kiss, everything.

• I wish my boyfriend realized that :/

What Girls Said 22

• Whoever obtains the number first, although I don't really care all that much, haha!If I get a guy's number and respond by giving him mine, I still think I should probably text first because I got his number first. If I'm asked and I give him my number, and he then also gives me his, because he got mine first, I'll expect him to text first. After the initial contact, it's fair game.

• Definitely him.

• it doesn't really matter - as long as it doesn't get annoying :3 (:- what do you prefer ?

• if you want her to text you , don't wait - just text first :D . girls are usually hesitant , so they probably would expect a guy to text first . . . but once him and her become close , it doesn't really matter . and I guess guys shouldn't have all the pressure on them (;

• im not sure I think it depends on who asks who for the number.Of course most guys would prefer her to text first but that is very rare.i would prefer the girl to text first but that's just me.

• When I don't text first I always want to but are wanting to know from the guy that I am wanted/missed.

• The guy doesn't necessarily HAVE to, but it's expected to. If you don't text the girl first but you like her, it could come off as that you're not interested, which is especially bad if she likes you back.

• in most cases him.. even tho we are in modern times.. It's nice to be courted by a guy.. Just don't be a princess about it and initiate about 35% of the time so he knows your into him and appreciate his effort.

• him!

• Personally, I'm not the type to chase the guy, I let him come to me, so I'd prefer if he texts first just to get the ball rolling and I would continue on from there.

• Who ever was smart enough to ask for the number.

• The guy cl

• HIM!

• GUY SHOULD TEXT FIRST

• The guy

• THE GUY

• I think it depends on who is interested first. I mean let's say you are the one who likes her, or are merely interested in her, in this case you should text. If the situation is reversed, then the girl should text first. What I believe is, be true to your heart because once you lose the chance you might not get it back. And I rather do what my heart tells me to, than regret that I never did and keep wondering what if. I msged my boyfriend first because I was curious in asking him about a certain topic. I just keep following my heart and do what I wish freely. The worst that could happen is that he or she says no, and if they do say so, oh well, then I'd move on to another person until I get lucky?

• I don't really like texting all too much, but I would prefer it to be a mix of both. If I'm starting the conversation every time, I feel like he's not interested. If he's starting the conversation every time, he's probably annoying me because I don't wait a long time between conversations and if he wants to talk earlier than I want to then I feel like I need a little breathing room. I like my space.

• Personally, I still say that texting takes the spark and steam out of conversing. The best rapport I've had so far is where one of us calls, hangs up, and the other sends a follow-up text ("?") to which we respond. It doesn't matter who starts or ends every text as long as it starts and ends on a positive note.

• Either one is fine. but eventually you gotta switch it up. If I'm always the one to initiate conversation then that makes the other person seem uninterested.

• dnt matter as long as som1 starts lol

• guys gotta text first. just the simple hey or watever, but they def have to start it.

• girls love it when guys text first

• If you wanna text someone, text them! I don't care who initiates a conversation.

What Guys Said 2

• most are gonna say the guy

• Girls like it if you do everything so they don't. They'll want you to text first