He never ends a date saying he will be in contact.

Been out with this guy three times in one week. He texts me daily and has kissed me but nothing further. Even met his coworkers. When we say goodbye after a date he just kisses me and says goodnight. Never an I will call you or talk to you later. Nothing.

Does that mean he is not into me or noncommittal? Wants time to think about if he wants to ask me out again? I don't get it.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• It's hard to say since you haven't known each other very long. I would see how he is after another couple weeks when you can get a better sense of the kind of commitment he is looking for.

I would continue to text the next day after your dates to tell him you had fun so he knows you are interested, but since he seems more reserved, let him maybe make the plans.

• he usually initiates the texting and plans. I think I've initiated texting once

• Try initating some texting more.