Over analyzing.. Help!

I really like this guy. I've never had a boyfriend, and I have become the girl that will tell someone if she likes them. So, I left this really cute busboy my number after he called me doll face:) We hung out already once, and he is really sweet, and he told me he was shocked that I've never had a boyfriend, so I know he likes me. He wants to hang out again Friday. My thing is, I love to actually talk to the people I like. I get so bored during school, but I don't want to have to initiate the conversations texting and seem too needy. I already took the first move, I want to give him a chance. But I really want to talk to him. Should I just go ahead and text him? And if so, what do I say? I've already initiated one conversation if it makes any difference. He goes to the gym and gets distracted, so we only texted every 10-15 minutes

Most Helpful Guy

• LOL you are way overanalyzing. If you think initiating is clingy and needy and he thinks initiating is clingy and needy, neither one of you will ever talk.

Okay, initiating by itself isn't needy, it's only needy if you have to text all the time, and you get upset when you don't hear back from him right away. Just send a hello/what's up text, and don't worry about it if he doesn't respond right away. Or once a week, give him a call (when you know he's not working of course). None of that is being needy, just being a good girlfriend/boyfriend.

What Guys Said 1

• If you want to text him then text him. Just don't text him everyday when you first start dating.

What Girls Said 2

• Go for it! Just make sure you're not the first one to do it every single time. Let him text you first sometimes, and don't text him too much because a lot of guys aren't big texters. Your girl friends might be better people to text in class. If you text him though, try not to do it when he's at the gym. He might want that time to just focus on working out and nothing more. But when he's not at the gym definitely talk to him. Just ask him questions about himself and things like that.

• Sure go ahead and initiate. I see no problem with doing that. Go for it dollface!