How many dating apps you ever used?

As Christmas is approaching, I realized that that I don't want to spend the holidays alone. So, I am downloading a lot of various dating apps on my phone to see if I will be lucky. Haven't tried any of those yet, but just curious if any of you tried mobile dating apps and how was it?

Most Helpful Guy

• its costly and very consuming, your better off just going out with a few friends and trying your luck, because these apps are to take your money without any real joy,x

What Guys Said 1

• theres a cool app called go out to clubs/bars/libraries/malls/museums/stores/events and talking to people.

id think a lot of people don't want to jump into dating right at Christmas. its moving fast and has some scent of desperation to a lot of guys.

What Girls Said 1

• :/ SOrry.. I haven't used any. I tried making one for my sister once. It was just EHarmony. She never used it because of the fee. :D SHe didn't want to pay. I hope you will meet someone special and that it works out for you! Good luck!