This guy took me on a date last night it went well but I didn't like that he wasn't looking at me ..

Was it because he wasn't feeling me or vibbing with me .. Or was he super nervous I'm so confused

Most Helpful Guy

• Guys will avoid making eye contact with women to hide their strong attraction for them, or undressing them.

I visited a client: she was blond, petite, naturally sexy, with green eyes. During, she must have sensed my attraction for her, and subsequently, began entering my personal space, getsturing, and looking at me and then slowly looking away. This girl was all that and a Lamborghini. To attempt to hide my attraction for her, I gave limited eye contact.

On a date; guys may avoid eye contact with a women that overwhelm their natural urges and to avoid putting out the sign that she has him in the palm of her hands. Lets face it, some women play guys or lose interest in guys that is ga ga for them right away.

• Alright thank you for taking the time to respond . I think honestly he was nervous and him looking to much into my eyes and all over me would overwhelm him . I'm known to be confident and beautiful looking and most guys are intimidated by me .. Not trying to boast at all but I defiantly can agree and see where your answer is coming from

What Guys Said 5

• He could be very shy or it maybe just he isn't feeling you the same way your feeling him. Or he could be confused. I think he could've been very nervous because that's usually the result in most cases. If your going on a another date with him monitor his eye contact and if it happens again ask him right then and there is there a problem, but I think he was just nervous and very shy.

• Where -was- he looking?

Is it possible he's shy?

Half my family sucks at eye contact, lol.

• Honestly I'm confident he is to, but he seemed really nervous.. And when one on one eye contact came he seemed a little shaky what does this mean..and I told him about that I noticed that and he said he was being cool.. Lol what does that mean

• You can be confident and poor with eye contact. They are fairly different things.

• What exactly did he do that made you think he wasn't interested. what did he do that make you think he was interested but just nervous.

• Ok well I know were physically attracted to each other, I know he was happy to take me out he smiled a lot and we laughed.. But when he talked he didn't always look at me I'm defiantly confused and by the end of the date no hug or kiss. Respectable on his part yes what do you think

• Sounds like he likes you, sometimes people don't hold eye contact when they talk. Give it a few days, he more more then likely contact you. If you don't hear from him for a week move on.

• you need to give us more information then this, we can't read your mind and know exactly what happened.

• Okay so what details could I add to help with a answer ..

• It sounds like he is socially incapable of operating on a level that you want as a mature woman. Trouble with eye contact should be a deal breaker or serious red flag at the least.

• What do you mean red flag.. He was really nervous to say the least so that could of contributed to avoiding eye contact with me. It wasn't the entire time, just some of the time.. Is this a bad sign like I don't know

What Girls Said 1

• I guess he doesn't like you, mostly if someone likes you they'll try to make eye contact and listen to what you're saying.

Also, if you think it all went well, it doesn't mean he thought so too. Guys that agree to everything you say and laugh with you, who are polite and 'nice' are mostly trying to get laid or they just want to get everything over with. They'd show you their real self if they wanted to, and believe me guys aren't always agreeable like this guy was on your date (except for the eye contact).