Sweet songs to text my girlfriend using emoticons?

What's a good, pretty song to text to my girlfriend? We have been doing this for a while. We text song lyrics using emoticons. I've used John Mayer and Jack Johnson and Mumford and Sons. So any songs sort of in that genre that has good imagery and is a decent love song?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• These don't really fit the genre and not sure how you would do them w emoticons but these are my fave love songs that have super cute lyrics... wanted by hunter hayesGoodbyes made you mine by JT HodgesCrazy Girl by Eli Young BandFirst Love Song by Luke BryanHard to Love by Lee BriceI Cross My Heart by George StraitNobody but Me by Blake SheltonStuck on You by Lionel RichieTil My Last Day but Justin MooreI love you this Big by Scotty McCreeryPut You in a Song by Keith UrbanHoney Bee by Blake Shelton (could work w emoticons!)

What Girls Said 8

• Heaven - Bryan AdamsNever Gonna Give You Up - Rick Astley (seriously!)Let Me Be Your Wings - Thumbelina (only if you want to put her in tears and make her remember her childhood!)Two Steps Behind - Def LeppardNever Had a Dream Come True - S Club 7

• "You could be my someone, You could be my sceneYou know that I'll protect you From all the obsceneWonder what you're doing, Wonder where you areThere's oceans in between usBut that's not very far"

• Practically anything from Ron Pope (like Our Song). Picturesque by Chase Coy, or practically any Chase Coy. Head over Heels by Rascal Flatts, or Here by Rascal Flatts.

• Why not take it up a notch with a classic?your song - elton john link

• Must Have Done Something Right by Relient K. It's so cute.

• Just the way you are,Bruno mars :) It's the song to every girls heart :)

• Truly madly deeplyIt has some really good lyrics

• Kiss me slowly by Parachute.

What Guys Said 1