I'm going on a date with a boy what should I wear?

im going out with a boy Friday night its my first date ever what should I wear?

Most Helpful Guy

• nothing that will make and impression on him.

What Guys Said 3

• I would suggest something simple. A cute sun dress that is does not flaunt to much (so he pays attention to you, not your body) and a light little sweater over it. Just make sure you wear a thong and push up bra so your underwear doesn't show!

• 0|0
  • i'm no expert, but I suggest wearing clothes XD

• kinda guesed that alrite.

What Girls Said 3

• Where are you going?

What are you doing?

Casual? Formal?

Need more than going on a date to go on.

• he said we would go get someting to eat and take it from there

• aw thanks hun x

• No problem. Hope it goes well.

• Where are you going? How casual or formal will it be? Can't go wrong usually with nice jeans, cute blouse, and nice boots/flats.

• he said we would go get someting to eat and take it from there, thanks for advice hun x

• If your going to the movies or something along those lines then jeans with a cute shirt and some uggs or sneakers. I'm a big fan of converse :) if your going out to eat or something nicer, then maybe a cute skirt with a top and flats, or a sundress with flats :) hope your date goes great!

• he said we would go for someting to eat and take it from there, thanks for advice hun x