Girls, which guy has a bigger chance dating you?

So I'm talking practically here, not 'in theory'.

Honestly, which guy has a bigger chance of dating you:

A. The obnoxiously flirty, overconfident, mildy attractive guy.

B. The more attractive guy with the great personality but who's terribly shy and passive.

So I guess what I'm saying is, if you are honest, would you probably end up with the one that takes initiative or would you take matters into your own hands and go for the slightly better catch?

• The one that approaches me
  • The one that I have to approach

Most Helpful Girl

• When I was young and dumb I would have hands down chosen option A, but now I would prob choose option B. I have found the obnoxious, overconfident guys tend to be huge players. It's unfortunate tho cause the obnoxious, overconfident guys are the ones that usually approach me and the sweet shy guys hardly ever make a move. I guess I would like a little bit of both guys. Confident, attractive, sweet and shy. I don't really like guys that are too passive tho and let me walk all over them. That's a big turnoff.

What Girls Said 6

• It depends on the guy... I have been screwed over by guy "A" many times lol. So I personally think that I would go for guy "B". I am probably outgoing and obnoxious for the both of us. But I guess if I had to make all the effort for guy "B" I would get annoyed and stop liking him if that makes sense.

• I've dated guys that I had nudge. You know, almost ask them out. For example we'll be discussing movies and I say "We should go sometime!", but I expect them to actually ask me at a specific time because I'm not terribly confident in myself and think most of them only like me as friends haha

• I am super super super shy when it comes to boys I like. (Not with anything else really...lol)

So I would probably end up with A and have in the past.

However, I always fantasize about B - it's so attractive when a guy is shy...

• Probably A, unless I know B in real life and can get comfortable enough to ask him out.

• I can deal with him being terribly shy but as for being passive (he's only like that to people he doesn't know well, right? I mean, he is more assertive once I get to know him?)

I wouldn't mind approaching Guy B - I don't like obnoxious guys.

• Never been attracted to flirty types but not shy types either. Neither would work well with me.

What Guys Said 2

• sadly it's A... but there's some actual logical reason to it. Cause they actually approach the girl. Since girls are so damn passive and weak to do any real approaching themselves, those nice guys who are shy are often overlooked. At least shy girls have it a little easier there as guys do the approaching. Would be nice if they approached nearly as much as guys. Even the damn world where you have the advantage for once, women... stop with double standards.

• A. Shy and won't make a move? Men are still expected to pull most of the weight, and him behaving that way will severely limit his chances.