Was she just being nice?

This girl and I exchanged numbers, but I think she just did it to be nice. Like I asked her "would you like to be friends?" Since she was new to town. I want to tell her if she doesn't want to talk to me she doesn't have to and its OK. Cause she barely responds to me via text, and recently said she doesn't like texting. So ny advice on how to say that?

Thanks!

Most Helpful Girl

• You could just try not texting her anymore instead of telling her that she doesn't have to be friends with you. She probably wouldn't admit that she doesn't want to be your friend if she doesn't. Just don't text her, and if she wants to be your friend maybe she'll contact you again and ask to meet up sometime or ask how it's going.

• I decided to just ask her if should like to talk on the phone. If she says no ill take it as a loss.

Thank you.

What Girls Said 4

• call her on the phone. if she doesn't answer or text back then you know she's not very interested. I like when a guy calls because it shows he cares, just a quick 5 min rather than texting for hours.i understand when she says she doesn't like texting, so it might not be u. if you like her enough a call won't hurt. good luck

• Thank you! Since I have finals until Friday ill wait till Saturday night. If I don't get a response, I will call her regardless and if there is no answer, I will get my answer!

• Call her and see if she answers your calls. If she doesn't answer, she's not interested and you should move on.

• Ya I'm going to call her Saturday night, if she's doesn't answer I will know what's up.

• You don't have to SAY anything, just stop texting.

• you established the friend zone from the start (bad move), also if she doesn't want to talk to you, she won't talk to you, you don't have to tell her that, you are showing her that you are not of much value, you are inviting her to ignore you, when you should be showing her what a catch you actually are! You don't sound too confident in yourself, you will have to work on this if you want to attract her... by the way... do you even like her? you didn't say in your answer... maybe you are not actually interested in her? If you really are, then don't let her get away!

• I won't to talk to her some before asking her on a date. I was going to ask her if we talked over the weekend. I think some girls are just nice and text back some like its been 5 hours sinc ei asked her about talking and no response :(. Was thinking to text her tonight asking like she could just say no and I would be OK. Its hard for me in the beginning but after I can be confident, its just the start. Yes I like her she seems really cool and is cute. How do I not let her get away :(?

What Guys Said 1

• You already Friend Zoned yourself by asking her "would you like to be friends". It's too late to get this girl interested in you dating-wise. You missed your window. Move on.

• Personally I font think that. Like I can ask her on date if I talk to her. As it stands she still hasn't responded to me :(.