Guys- Would you prefer to date a doctor or an actress?

Assume that they are both equally as attractive, what profession would you prefer to have as a girlfriend and WHY

0|0
0|8

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm also pursuing my career in medicine so I would definitely choose a doctor lol

^_^

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 7

• Being a medic myself I would actually prefer my partner to be in the health sciences. We would fully understand the external pressures that we face day to day. There would be a steady paycheck coming in each month in that acting is a less full proof way of earning a comfortable income. There would be some draw backs like not seeing each other as much if we didn't work to gether, but I know that if my aunt and uncle can do it for 30+ years then so can I.

0|0
    0|0
  • Actress cause I think they are more likely to be less serious.

1|0
    0|0
  • If they are gal ;) yes I ll always prefer to date them. We can't judge people by their professions. There are also gals who are in different profession but their habit/nature is like they can't be datable.

Profession is not we prefer for dating, Girls action/habit/nature is what we prefer for dating.

0|0
    0|0
  • Doctor for me all the way. most of them are stationary. Actress is always on set, very difficult to reach.

0|0
    0|0
  • Actress. They make more

0|1
    0|0
  • I'll take the doctor. I don't constantly want to be in the public eye where the media tries to publish make believe stories and sneak into my private life.

0|0
    0|0
  • As long as she's smart and can hold a decent conversation, the actress

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

No girls shared opinions.