Muslim girls - Would you date a white guy?

Would you date a white guy? There's an absolutely awesome Muslim girl that I use to have classes with and be friends with. Do you think it's a good idea to get in touch with her after about half a year?

Updates:
I ALWAYS choose B.A
it doesn't matter anymore, I texted her last night and she never replied back...NEXT!

1|0
8|1

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm not a Muslim girl though I do share your like for Middle Eastern women. I've often considered dating one if Russian girls didn't work out :P I can't say categorically if Muslim girls like white guys though I've been told that white people are considered exotic and are often desired by girls of Middle Eastern descent. My friend from south India informed me that girls from his town think white guys are very attractive.

0|1
    0|0
    • I am completely aware that Indian chicks dig white guys since there are already three that I know want me haha. I changed my mind, I like white chicks too much lol...especially Russian girls, too bad there's hardly any where I live.

• Show All
    • One of the 7 hot American chicks ever, lol

• hahaha yea pretty much, but she sounded like a bimbo since she like typed like this omg isn't this like so annoying, like really.

What Girls Said 8

• Even though your update says it doesn't matter anymore, I'd like to answer your question to clear things up, Islam is a religion not a race, thus Muslim girls can be white, black or asian...etc. I'm a Caucasian Muslim and have no problem dating a white guy...as long as he's Muslim too.

1|0
    0|0
    • Yes I know, but generally Muslim people are middle Eastern just like most white people are Christian.

• Lol although you said it doesn't matter anymore, im stil gonna go ahead ans say that im a muslim girl who currently really really really likes a white guy.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah course i would.

0|1
    0|0
  • I m an African Muslim girl, and I have always wanted to date a white guy, it's unfortunate I haven't even befriended any so I can't tel much about white

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes I Would

0|0
    0|0
  • Only if he's Muslim.

0|0
    0|1
  • It all comes down to religion and culture. These two concepts help the Muslim girl reflect upon if it would be wrong to date a white guy, especially if he, himself, is not Muslim. What's worse if she decided to date the white guy without telling her parents. So, in my opinion, it's not about the Muslim girl not liking the white guy, but it's about living a pure life with cultural and religious values. The only limitations could be that she can always be just friends with the white guy and invite him to a party only if there are other girls, like her friends around. but never go out with the white guy alone.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm not Muslim, and I'm white too, but I've met some that do find white guys attractive, but their religion don't let them date nonMuslim guys, though Muslim guys can date nonMuslim girls, so I see it a bit complicated, but you can give it a try ;)

1|2
    0|0
    • yea that's what am worried for her to like me back, but not being abled too because of her religion. My friend had that happen to him.

• In a way, Muslim guys shouldn't date nonMuslim girls even though they can. Either way they would be dishonoring their parents. Furthermore, for Muslim girls who have never dated and are only waiting to get married by parents' wishes, it seriously would not be fair to them! It's like marrying a Muslim guy with "dirty secrets" or who have ever had past girlfriends! I don't know about other girls, but I would completely ditch those type of guys.

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion!