My boyfriend really hurt my feelings?

I saw recent text messages of my boyfriend textin some girl from California we live in Maryland and its was saying babe I love you and strawberry a and whip cream and it made me very sad and all he say is stop crying and that the girl across the us can't do anything I just want to know what to do for h to stop al

Most Helpful Girl

• Let him know that it's not okay what he did. It's a damage to your trust, to your relationship, and so what the girl can't do anything, that doesn't mean he should be texting her about love and whipped cream!

Ask him why he did this, how long this has been going on and that he should stop it. It's no sign of respect to you if he keeps on texting her.

If he's only saying that you should stop it, he's a jerk. HE's the one who should stop it.

What Guys Said 6

• Kick his ass to the curb. He's telling another woman he loves her, and telling you your feelings don't matter. Screw his cheating ass. You don't need him.

• If you go away it will stop won't it?

One fell swoop.

So if you want to make it known then make it known by action not words.

And maybe ask him to get rid of that stupid phone or its over.

• If my girlfriend did that, I'd be gone.

• Agreed, the moment I would see a text like that I would immediatley confront her and tell what the f*** she's up to and then just leave her. She wouldn't be worthy to me anymore.

• thats funny. I used to live in maryland but now I live in california. but damn that sucks. sorry to hear that. I'd say he ain't worth staying with. dump that fool!

• She's probably not the only girl he's talking to. Dump him and move on.

• never mind :D

What Girls Said 2

• The girl across the us can't do anything? lol yes, that makes everything much better. Knowing distance is the only thing keeping him from physically cheating as well as emotionally. He didn't care that you found out, and he's not totally faithful, so why are you still with him?

• Dump him seriously why are you even asking this question? He is texting and telling another woman he loves her and then when you confront him he says to stop your crying and get over it? You need to find some self respect and get rid of his loser ass.

• how about no. he was just texting and probably joking around plus she's across the united states he's not cheating on her anytime soon.

• Seriously? What he's doing is a form of cheating. Who cares if she's across the country? It shows that he doesn't value her or their relationship. It's def a dumpable offense. He's prob got other girls he's "talkin" to as well.