Would you date someone impractical?

I know an attractive girl but she's not a very practical person. A little too Childish and idealistic, I find myself cringing at some of the things she says when I spend time talking to her. Eg she thinks life without drama would be dull (like, she thinks its OK to dress up skimpily to night clubs and see if her date would fend off guys coming onto her) and wanting to take on more responsibilities when she isn't that competent with what she is doing currently. Is this a bad sign?

Most Helpful Girl

• I think one of the things we tend to do as humans is ignore our instincts. Chalk it up to curiosity or just plain inexperience, but usually, once we've gone through a situation, we can always look back and think..."man, I knew this was a bad idea."

This girl sounds like one of those bad ideas. Not because she's inherently a bad person, but because she's obviously a girl who has suffered and she's just acting out her pain by behaving and thinking this way. No one is like that for no reason and it's too easy to just say she is a negative person.

Most women can be categorized into five groups:

Those who are girlfriend/marriage material

Those who are afraid of commitment

Those that are fixated on appearance and how things look

Those who want to be treated like queens and

Those who crave, create and draw in drama into their lives

The girl you're interested is part of the latter group and they are the last types to try cultivating a relationship with. In essence, she's pretty much told you everything you can expect from her. Drama, drama, drama. Unless drama is something you love as well, you're in for a crazy bumpy ride my friend.

I think intentions are above all the most important thing to consider when you're thinking about approaching someone. If you're looking at her as someone to have a short lived good time with, then go in knowing this would be nothing more than that.

Hoping or thinking you can change her would be a foolish notion, though it has and can happen. You bet, everything about her is a bad sign. That girl is "dangerous!"

What Girls Said 2

• Look at it this way, if she weren't physically attractive, does she have a personality you would find attractive and admirable? Would she be one of those girls that you'd think to herself, "Dang, if only her looks turned me on, she'd be a great girl and someone I'd love to date?" If not, you already know the answer. You're hanging around for her looks, and those only keep you interested to a point, like a cherry on top. If she's not someone you're attracted to at her core, you'll be kicking yoruself later.

• She sounds like a 14 year old a dumb one too, If you want to be taking care of her for your whole relationship go ahead and date her but if I was you I'd run to the hills.

What Guys Said 3

• I would avoid her like the plague. Does NOT sound like someone who knows herself very well.

• Not a girl I would date. Never.

• Nope. Any girl looking to cause drama can GTFO of my life. I have bigger things to worry about than a girl causing drama.