How can I tell if this girl likes me?

Alright, this girl and I work together and when we work at the same time we spend most of the day laughing and joking around. Not long ago we started texting about work related issues which led to us texting about non work related topics. Normally one of us texts the other a work question to begin the discussion then we just start texting about other things.

She had a boyfriend for a long time but not long after we really started texting she broke up with him so now she is single. I don't know if we are just friends or if there is more going on, any advice would be appreciated.

We aren't texting about sexual topics or anything along those lines, I just don't know how to read this situation.

Well the situation is complicated since we work together, I just want to know what's going on. I'm not sure how I feel about her.

Most Helpful Girl

• It's possible that she likes you, but it's hard to tell with the information that you gave. From what you said, all I can tell is that she's being friendly. Are coworkers allowed to date where you work? I think that since you guys are coworkers and you don't know how you feel about her, just keep doing what you're doing now until it becomes more obvious whether she likes you or not.

• I know I didn't give as much information as I probably should have, but I don't know what qualifies as relevant here. The fact that we are coworkers makes this totally new territory for me. What sort of information might make the answer more clear?

• She and I normally spend almost the entire day cutting up when we work together, she always finds some reason to need me to stay around her desk or finds some problem that she needs me to solve. She also touches my hand every time she hands me something even if its a file or some other large item that makes a touch difficult/unnecessary.

• It seems to me like she likes you then.

What Girls Said 7

• Its hard to tell when someone likes you, but I like to think they give off a certain vibe. Sometimes its not that they necessarily like you when they give out the vibe but sorta that there interested or checking you out. It can get really awkward sometimes...And then you end up noticing everything until you stop getting the Vibe...I think if your getting the vibe go for it...Even if you work together otherwise your always going to regret never doing what you wanted.

• I'm tempted to go for it like you are saying but I'm not even sure of my own feelings. I'm worried about creating an awkward work situation. I don't even know how I would go about broaching the issue with her.

• I would say to make sure of your own feelings first. Could you stand to see someone else with her?Dont worry abot creating an awkward situation if you like her and she starts to date someone else its gonna be awkward situation anyway even if you just become her friend. Women usually have good intuition and know who like them unless there focused on someone else even then its pretty hard nt to know. As of broachingthe idea that you like her just try and get a moment with her to tell her your feelings

• If you both enjoy spending time together, even if it's not work-related, there's a huge possibility.

Go ahead and make your move. ;) she's single, anyway.

• then, tell her what you think. like you might think she likes you. or go out on a date and see what happens.

• Maybe I should, I'm just worried that I might be misinterpreting what's going on here. I didn't think anything of our talking until she broke up with her boyfriend on a whim and we laughed through it.

• be straight up forward with her, ask her if she likes you. if you like her, be straight forward. don't play those little games, that's just gonna make a lot of drama and a lot of sh*t will happen.

• Ask her I guess

• She may just be lonely and stressed and wanting a friend.

Very hard to read this though if it doesn't feel lusty to you then I guess it's just friends.

• Why don't you ask her out, ask her yourself that is the only way you can find out .

• I'm not even sure that I want to ask her out. I just want some clue as to how she feels.

What Guys Said 2

• I will say she is just friendly to you. Don;t take up any signs and also I would suggest don't ever try to fall into a coworker else things will be very difficult for you to handle if she says no.

I can surely say she is just friendly. Don't take it as a sign. Take it very clearly else you willl repent.

• That's what I was thinking too, I'm not even sure I would want to ask her out. I just want to know what's going on, we often text until after midnight and I'm just trying to get a handle on the situation. Also, we would be allowed to date as coworkers at our job.

• Everything is fine. Don't go into her . I think your ears want to listen that she likes you and you are already into her. Please block this feeling. She is just friendly. Ask her out as a friend. Keep it as a friend from your end too.

• Yeah man, just ask her if she wants to hang out! Since you don't really know how you feel about her, o do something fun, just casually as friends, and then it'll just come to you. If you like her, you'll know it ;D.