Going on to date someone you babysat in the past?

My best friend is babysitting a couple of 12 year old boys tonight, but she is only 16. I said it would be funny if in the future (like 10 years) they dated because its not a big age difference. Has anyone done or seen this actually happen?

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes it has definitely happened. I have a little brother and when I was 13 my mum was going to a late meeting and she hired a baby sitter he was 15 and very cute lol. I really fancied him it must have been funny to watch for him embarassing for me lolbut anyways a year later I transferred high school because we moved and what do you know he was at the same higschool as me , thouh I didn't know till later, I became best friends with his best mates girlfriend and went to a party with her and her boyfriend and a couple other friends she intruduced us all and he was last and she said oh and this is ... and I looked at him and he looked at me and we started laughing loads till we were nearly crying we got to know each other and when I was 15 and him 17 we started going out and it lasted until last year a hole 4 years I guess you could say my first love was my babysitter we are still gd friends and still laugh about it.

U know hu you are love ya !

What Girls Said 11

• Too young. But I remember I had this guy babysitter when I was younger. I wouldn't mind dating him ;)

• I dated my camp counselor. I was 12 and he was 18 when we met. We dated when were 19 and 25!

• yea it could happen and I'm sure it has plenty of times.

i have a friend who banged his babysitter and his mom still called her to babysit becasue she knew her son was getting p****. weird I know but hey some parents dnt care lol

• his mom called him and told him to come home once and he left our group. my boyfriend said oh his babysitter came over. I was like but he's 16? he said yep his mom help him get p**** with the sitter after she found out he banged her lol I was like wow

• i remember my neighbors used to babysit me and my brother when we were little. the guy was like 5 years older than me. I had the biggest crush on him ever lol. and he's still my neighbor. but is now a druggie so we'll just keep it the way it is haha

• When I was 12, I didn't have a babysitter then again I did have an older brother... But that sounds weird, you're caring for someone isn't it a bit hard to get rid of those feelings even a few years down the line?

• Well, that's awkward. :/

• I think it's gross and weird unless it happens later on when they are both adults.

• that is gross... It's like a teacher dating her student..

• Never

But I could definitely see it happening to people

• That would be kinda weird to me lol but I can see how it wouldn't be that big of a deal and probably does happen sometimes.

• Ha ha ha, Yes my friend would baby sit the younger brother of this guy or something like that.

He asked her out for a date and was wild about her, he even proposed marriage to which she said no.

What Guys Said 4

• I briefly flirted with my old babysitter a few years back. She said I was the worst problem kid she ever had to babysit. It didn't go we'll-she still thought I was a problem kid. We never 'dated',

, just hung out a little.

• when I was 12 my parents left me alone...

I wouldn't mind dating a baby sitter, if I had ever had one. Would fulfill a fantasy

• My cousin, now about 30 is married to the guy the used to babysit her. He's probably about 38 now.

• i f***ed my babysitter