What's more intimate, kiss or lovemaking?

What's more intimate, kiss or lovemaking? Explain their views.

• Kiss
  • Lovemaking

Most Helpful Girl

• It's funny because I feel like a kiss is more intimate between me and my boyfriend. For some reason, lovemaking always feels more like sex, like it's something hot and haughty and always shouting and moaning. When we kiss though is just so sweet and nice and quiet and I like to stare at his eyes and caress his face.

What Girls Said 2

• Kiss

• a kiss

What Guys Said 5

• Depends on how you kiss and how you make love.

By the way, I always kiss during sex so it's kind of impossible to distinguish the two.

• I heard there was a study done where the results showed people remembered more about their first kiss than they did about first sexual experience. This probably says a lot on how some people view things. Just sexing someone up is lowest form and a passionate kiss is very high but very deep love filled love making is highest yet this doesn't happen as much as you would think it does so kissing would be more intimate since its more common to reach an intimate kiss than it is to get to intimate love making and intimate lovemaking you have kissing so kissing is quite important.

• lovemaking tends to involve kissing and is an even more intimate act as it's two becoming one. So I'd kinda say that. And it seems people are more willing to kiss than make love. So why would something you'd be more willing to share or do with others be the more intimate? Silly logic.

• In general B.

But I guess for p*rn stars with a family it would be A...

• Love making. Kissing can certianly be sensual. But it isn't as intense and bond forming.