Would you date someone who is 13 years older or younger than you?

My friend is 15 and she's dating a 28 years old man who looks very young so she don't mind his age any opinion do you think its healthy to?

Most Helpful Girl

• That definitely isn't normal, not to say illegal. A mentally stable 28-year-old would never have a romantic or sexual interest in a 15-year-old. It's also not normal for a girl to be attracted to a grown man.

Have you asked a similar question yesterday? There was something like this where the question asker also mentioned that the girl looks older. I will say what I said yesterday: it's irrelevant how old or young someone looks in these cases. It's wrong and illegal and definitely NOT normal.

What Guys Said 3

• You need to report the pedophile to the police.

But to answer your question, yes I'd date a 20 year old, no I would not date a 46 year old and no I would not date a 15 year old lol

• That's messed up.

• Healthy? It's illegal. Plus at that age difference, they are only dating in her head and he is just having sex with her at will. If my sister who's 14, brought someone around who was 27 it wouldn't end well for him.

What Girls Said 4

• Older yes absolutely.. I love older men but 13 years younger definitely not. As for you friend, that's not healthy. They're at two complete different life stages and she's still developing mentally and emotionally, probably physically to. She won't be mature enough unless he's really immature for his age which he must be if he's going to have a relationship with a 15 year old. I just hope he's not going to end up messing around with her. That's dangerous territory.

• He is definitely messed up in the head if he is 28 years old and is attracted to a 15 year old. Try and talk some sense into your friend. Maybe discretely tip it off to her parents if you have to. but to answer your 2 questions... No I wouldn't date someone younger than me, not even a year younger let alone 13. And no its not healthy.

• Is she still with this man?

• Your "friend" should probably get away from him because "she" has no idea what she's in for and he just wants "her" for "her" body.