Free dating sites?

So I can't use POF. Not going into great detail about that but apparently they don't like you having more then one profile.

Anyway, are there any other good free ones? I just moved to a new city with 2 jobs, so meeting people in real life is a bit of a chore atm. Hence the dating site question. So...

Any tips?

Most Helpful Girl

• OkCupid is pretty good. It's about the least sketchy dating website I've ever seen, and I know a pretty large number of people who have been successful (at least in getting dates) by using it.

The people who run the site also run a blog where they aggregate statistics about the trends they see on the site, so I know they care about what they do!

What Girls Said 1

• Lol wow .. OK I just joined a few days ago p.o.f , I'm really not into like that.. But why would you need2 different profiles anyway?.. That's new to me . Anyway can you tell what's so great about that site. I wanna get into it but it seemes like way to much info they want, is it worth it in your experience?. And also would you know a site similar to this one but more for adults and etc... I must admitt I'm getting pretty bord here too.

• Like I said, I don't want to go into detail. But just over the years I guess I've forgot the log in's/emails and what not and started a few different ones. Everyone seems to be pointing me to okcupid. It seems pretty cool. It seems like more intelligent/web savvy people hang out there. I've never really hand any luck with POF which is a continuing trend in RL lol. I just used POF cuz' everyone else says to use it. It's like the Facebook of dating sites I guess. It sucks just as much as FB tho.

• Well , thank for sharing, I will try my luck with OK cupid too I guess,.. Soooo bored, anyways.. again thanks for sharing.

What Guys Said 2

• I hear 'OKCupid' is good but I wouldn't know.

• Okcupid is pretty good.