Interracial dating...is it possible?

When ever I see interracial dating its almost always a white girl with a black guy and rarely a black girl with a white guy why is that and I also hear that in the southern states there are more interracial couples(black girl and white guy) why isn't it like that in New England states like MA.

And there is a guy he's white and I'm black he flirts with me sometimes I think but he's a player to but anyway he has a girlfriend but he doesn't act like she is cause everyone hears she a whore and that's she's not pretty but anyway we sometimes hangout alone or he asks me to go on walks with him in the hall and we share food people ask if we are dating and we both say no but we don't tlk outside of school or on social media so wats his problem does he like me or not.

Most Helpful Guy

• White girls are peddled to everyone. They're also pretty easy too. Black guys also have a positive masculine image for women to at least try out.

Black women/white men relationships are on the rise though.

I've seen statistics about black-white interracial relationships and it is true that some southern states have a higher rate of them than other state, but not by very much at all. However, those are mostly black men/white women relationships. There are also a lot more black people in the south than any other parts of the country, so lots of room for mixing.

If you are asking if it is possible as a black woman to be in an interracial relationship with a white guy, then of course there is. If that's what you're drawn to, you can get that. There are a lot more white guys than there are black women so even if there is a small percentage of white guys open to it, it's still probably going to be larger in comparison.

• Thanks for best answer by the way.

Good luck

What Guys Said 3

• White guys just aren't too, too attracted to black females whereas every race of male is attracted to white girls. I'm going to get flamed for racism but the truth is the truth. Every white guy I know considers a total of 3% of the black female population date-able.

• Hate to say it but your satistics are right...so I won't flame you , your knowledge is dead on give or take a percentage

• Well the percentage could have been exaggerated, lol!

• I dunno. I'm from NH and I never even knew any black people to speak of, but when I moved to FL years ago I began dating black women, and now I'm marrying a black woman next weekend. It was all a matter of supply and demand in my case.

• Is it possible? Absoluetely. Look around you. It certianly happens. It is likely. It depends. Its certianly more common nowadays than it was decades in the past. Its not Taboo anymore.

What Girls Said 3

• Probably do, just not sure if you feel the same way., your probably use to the forward black men, but some white guys from my experience are different , they will be friend you for over a year beforeactually asking you out... So try being a little flirty subtle gesture help too. Good luck hunny.

• I quite agree with what Anonymous user said.

I think Love knows no bounds or extremes. Be patient and vigilant.I have seen in a number of websites, many examples. such as: mixed passion.c0m.You can go in and have a look.

• States like New England are a bit more conservative and old school and less likely to be open tomrhst

And I

Doubt southern dates are more common