Guys, would you think it's desperate or clingy for a girl to text you on vacation?

I have a friend who really likes a guy at her college. She's really sweet and shy and wants to chat with him a little during her Christmas break, but she's afraid she'll seem clingy or desperate if she texts him while he's on vacation and just say something like "hey, I hope you're enjoying your vacation :)" Personally, I would like it if a girl did that. Would you?

Most Helpful Girl

• That's not desperate or clingy at all. Desperate is when you text a guy multiple times daily when he hasn't really responded to you. Something like that should be fine and should open the door for more communication.

I wish her luck!

• I wish her luck too. She's a great girl.

What Girls Said 1

• Smh...yeah well what's really the big deal, oh cause she really wanna tell him how much she loves him lol... Get a grip. It's not a big deal. .. My opinion yes she can text him to say hey.

• That's exactly what I'm trying to tell her :-/

What Guys Said 2

• Uh yeah. Id be pretty disappointed if I didn't get a single word from her.

• Yes, of course, tell your friend there's no need to be shy.