Never had my first kiss?

I'm 16. I've never "dated" anyone and haven't had my first kiss? Is this normal? Is it a turnoff to guys? Would guys still be in a relationship with me?

Most Helpful Girl

• You're fine. I'm 18 and I'm still a virgin and haven't kissed anyone. I don't let society's way of being "normal" influence my decision making or the way I think. If people think I'm weird for not becoming part of this trashy mold they call "normal" than so be it. I have too much self respect and I don't give a sh*t if they like it or not ;)

What Guys Said 6

• It's normal except in the urban USA and even there not so unusual. Don't bother yourself about what guys 'think' since they aren't good at thinking at your age.

• Didn't date or have a first kiss until I was 22. Don't worry, it's totally normal. Guys much prefer that than a girl who gets around with everyone.

• youre 16, you're not even completely out of the puberty yet. of course its not weird, not a turnoff. you're 16 forget about that stuff for now. get your education and don't let some young punk get you pregnant iam sick of that story already. its old and played out and very very sad.

• yeah that's fine and normal. Your still really young so I'm sure there are lots of others like you. I'm 19 and never dated or had a kiss and I'm sure no one would have a problem with that

• I haven't kissed anyone yet ? Still a virgin too

• totally normal. I'm 24 and have never kissed anyone if that makes you feel better at all.

What Girls Said 4

• It is really good. And, guys will love that about you. You aren't like other 16yr olds who have already had sex and even gotten pregnant. You should be proud of yourself.

• I didn't start dating my first boyfriend until a few months ago, a little before I turned 17. There's nothing wrong with it, and it's not a turn-off unless there's a reason guys would stay away from you - be it, you're loud and obnoxious or drama-prone, etc. I think guys actually find it to be a turn-on to be a girl's first experience in relationships. I waited because I didn't find any of the guys my age intriguing enough to want to be in a relationship with them. The only real love interest I had in that span of time is my current boyfriend, oddly enough, and I can't even get over the fact that we're finally together lol. Just wait until you find that guy that really perks your interest -- don't settle for some lust-driven teenage boy all bent out of shape from his hormones!

• No they will not. If the right guy comes around he will actually be pretty happy he was your first kiss.

• You should start being concerned about your being single and kissless if you are still single and kissless at the age of 25. Until then, it doesn't matter.