Kissing a girl/guy with thin lips or full lips?

Which is more enjoyable (based on your experience)? Kissing a girl/guy with thin lips or full lips? or it doesn't matter at all?

Be honest!

• Kissing a girl/guy with thin lips is more enjoyable to me.
  • Kissing a girl/guy with full lips is more enjoyable to me.
  • It doesn't matter. I never noticed any difference.

Most Helpful Girl

• Ok obviously if you love them it doesn't matter and all that, but I have noticed a difference haha. I like a little fuller. But, that could be because my first serious boyfriend had kind of fuller lips, so I got used to that.

What Guys Said 4

• It does not matter what the shape and size of the lips, Is important how much you care about someone. If you love him a kiss would be great, and vice versa.

• I've never noticed a difference

• Technique seems more important.

• I have kind of full lips.

Thin lips kiss was just fine. Full lips I imagine would be more enjoyable, but that's mostly because I have models in mind haha

What Girls Said 3

• Voted C. I haven't noticed much of a difference. There are other factors that make a bigger difference when deciding how enjoyable a kiss is for me.

• full lips mmm :)

• Full