Are nerds destined to date other nerds or sluts?

It seems only cool guys, narcissists and extroverts date hot girls, not to says a nerdy girl can't be hot.

0|0
2|7

Most Helpful Guy

• Nerds can't get sluts, unless they're like in their 40's.

Young sluts have high standards. Lots of guys want NSA sex, so decent looking sluts can land guys who would otherwise be out of their league.

Basically hot girls want cool, decent looking guys.

Nerds often do better in dating once they are late 20's and earning decent money. Some of them then start hitting the gym and dressing better, combined with confidence in their job etc some can start doing okay.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• I'm definitely not a nerd and definitely not a slut but I am turned on by nerdiness to the extreme.

Nerds can be cool...

0|0
    0|1
  • How old are you? 12?

Very few people (if any) fit into those silly clique boxes.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 6

• Nobody is destined for anything, so all options are always available to people, though you need to work towards them to have the chance.

1|0
    0|0
  • Bill Gates can have any woman he wants for the most part. You just gotta be the ALPHA geek. :-)

1|0
    0|0
  • Then you sadly have a narrow view and a defeatist attitude, my friend.

1|0
    0|0
  • There are sexy nerds out there. The female nerds don't usually advertise it though.

0|0
    0|0
  • Ehh nope sir

0|0
    0|0
  • Nerd girls still want the hot guys too. lol

Nerd guys are destined to be somewhat alone until maybe late 20s and early 30s when women realize that their value is dropping because of their age and possible children and they need a stable, safe partner to settle for.

0|0
    0|0