Is that a signal that it's not going to work out?

I met a girl online and we have been out a few times. On our last date we went to see a movie. We shared a meal at the good court and and she asked to read my palms. I thought it was going well. However, on the way home we were talking about the pets we have, and I told her I got really sad when one of them died. She then said she was dating me now, but if after a month I don't see her anymore, would I get really depressed? Is that a signal that it's not going to work out?

hello is anyone out there?

What Girls Said 1

• If your depressed that means that you must miss her and want to see her again. If this happens than try texting her or sending her and e-mail, pick a date and go out. It would also depend why she wouldn't see you for about a month. And it depression dosen't really signal an unworking realationship. I just means like I said that you miss her and want to see her again.

Hope this helps.

What Guys Said 0