What do you think of people using Badoo?

I just googled a guy I like and found out that he's a member on there. I didn't know what Badoo was before so I checked it up and apparently it's a not serious dating site. This made me jump back a little. He is 23 and attractive, who would he be signed up there? It says his last login was about a week ago!

Am I overreacting or should this be alerting to me?!? What would you think if you were in my position?

Please help!

*why would he be signed up on there?

Most Helpful Girl

• If it's been over a week, it doesn't sound like he's that serious about it... sometimes people just like to hear they look good, or flirt with out having to worry about making anything 'real' of it.

• Yeah I actually do have the feeling that he likes to hear that he's good looking. I really hope there's not more to it...

• from personal experience I wouldn't think it'd be more.. if he's on everyday that's a different story. I will use 'dating' sites once and a while with no intentions to meet. I know my brother has done the same... He'd been in a relationship a while and just wanted to hear he was attractive from someone else.

What Guys Said 1

• Im a member on thee site and sure works better than Facebook

U can upload private pics xxx lock them and let certain people see them.

I love it;)

U should check.that out

What Girls Said 3

• desperate

• weird

• There are a lot of escorts on that site especially transsexual ones has well.