Would you honestly make time to date someone you liked even if you were really busy?

Let's say you were really busy for the week and barely have any time to yourself much less going out anywhere. if someone you liked asked you out, would you really make time for that person no matter how busy you are?

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes! Most definitely! Especially if it was a first date and I really liked the guy. :) If I'm REALLY interested in a guy, I will try my hardest to go out with him if he asks me out...even if I'm busy. I will rearrange my schedule, or at least try to see if another day during the week works for him if the day he chooses is jam packed.

If I simply could not rearrange my schedule for that week (and vice versa), then I would suggest a day on the following week.

What Girls Said 19

• I'd ask if he was willing to wait until the next week. But I do usually try to make time. Unless I feel that I will not be able to be my best at that time, I usually move around my priorities to make time. Then again I used to work 50-60 hours a week, I'm used to being extremely busy.

• I would. Even if I have other things going on that are important, I need to make some time for myself and do things that make me happy. If I have a really great connection with that person, I don't want to miss out on them just because I have other things going on in my life. I'll always have other things to do.

• Yes of course! If I'm really interested in him, it's worth my time!

• I have yes

I can squeeze out a couple hours for someone I liked

• Honestly, no. I'm going to take care of my sh*t first and then when I have free time I'll go out with them. I don't like being rushed and squeeze myself into a specific time frame. I'd much rather have a lot of time and not worry about somewhere I have to go or the things that I have to do.

• A guy did that for me. I asked him out and at first he said he would try to make it but probably couldn't then texted me again right after asking if we could go an hour earlier. I would do the same if I really liked someone but was too busy at that time I would just ask to be at a different time.

• Yes I would. Because I know that person really matters to me and wouldn't want to upset them. Although it would probably be for a short duration, like an hour or two.

• If we had common interests then probably. If we could do homework or some mutual work together then yes.

• This week has been crazy busy for me, exams and work but I still found the time to make time to hang out with my interest. I told him I was really busy studying and we wouldn't have much time so be brought be dinner and coffee! It made for a really nice get together :)

• If I really like someone I'll try to fit in seeing them over a cup of coffee or glass of wine to wind down the night. Although, sometimes my scheduled really does not permit me to fit much time in so I try not to adjust it at all. Most of the times I'll use that as an excuse.. there are the few occasions it's not the case and I really am just "to busy". Such as finals week.

• Sure! why not ? No matter how busy a person is she/he still need to eat which mean I'll have lunch or dinner with the person I fond of :-) if I don't he might think I'm not interested (don't wanna ruin the chance)

• Yes, surely it would be a sign I really liked them if I was busy and tried to work them in

• sure

• yes, I would.

• if I was really into him, then yes I'd definitely make the time

• yes...but only if there was really a spark between us...Not like ya I'm going to go out with him because he is really hot and cute...ummm I would only date a guy that I really have a connection with...!

• Yes I would!:)

• yep

• Yes! Sure I would. I can always sleep less. (well maybe not, I might die...)

What Guys Said 10

• I'm never busy. I don't believe anyone is really busy, either. Everyone just says they're busy as an excuse not to do the really important things like go out or finish a paper or read a book or f*** somebody and they whittle themselves into their little space of whatever it is they say they're busy with until everyone just leaves them there wherever they are and they get stuck - usually during University or some form of career - and they never realize they actually weren't busy, and that nobody is ever busy, not too busy for the IMPORTANT stuff, they're just flattering themselves with excuses.

I, like the rest of the working class, do not have time for such bourgeoise flattery. We're far too busy.

• Yes... But I have met people who are so committed to their work they scared

any relationship will effect the work routine so they never really end up in a serious relationship..

They like robots, and all they know is work.

But they should make time

• Depends on why you're busy and how much you care about that person. That would determine how much time I would make.

• This question came right on time, this girl just told me she's "too busy." Guess I know what that means now.

• I would try my best to make some time available. If there was stuff I didn't deem the most important, I would probably cancel those plans and spend that time with her.

• I would do my best to. If it couldn't be done I'd tell her I couldn't now, but I can X time later.

• For THE girl? Yes!

• Yea that would be too important for me to miss out on. As long as they weren't really high matience and didn't expect the world of me.

• I would make the time, if I like her then I think it would be worth making time for her

• Absolutely. If it was completely impossible then I'd stil organise a date for the following week, but there's usually a way to squeeze things in. I'd just have to be really in to them, and comfortable that I wouldn't come across as needy for trying so hard to find time for them, haha.