Would you date a black person?

My buddy wanted me to ask this, so here it is. pretty simple question.

• Yes I would just like any other race
  • No, I don't date black people

Most Helpful Girl

• To be completely honest - upon first glance, I'm not typically attracted to black guys, and most of the ones I've known weren't very good guys. But if I met a guy who I liked and got along well with who happened to be black, I'd surely try dating him.

GAG Video of the Day

Would you date someone younger/older/married?

What Girls Said 11

• Don't see why not. Just as I think some white guys are cute and hot, I think some black guys are cute and hot. Don't see why I shouldn't date them.

• Yes, I would, I have.

• Yes. I already have.

:)

• Yes. A.

• Yes, I have...one of my first and biggest crushes was a black guy. Major hottie!

More from Girls
6

What Guys Said 12

• Yes, of course. Black girls are fine

• Yes

• Would

Have

Would again. The joke is that they're all pink on the inside, but as offensive as it is, it's the truth. What a girl does and who she is inside is way more important than how much melanin she has in her dermal cells.

• I would for sure. The problem for me though has never been 'would I date a black girl' It has always been a matter of 'would they date me'

• I would, and have. I'm Black, though.

More from Guys
7