People who do online dating, are they pathetic people who just can't find someone on their own? I am not saying that this is what I think, I am asking what you think.
Most Helpful Guy
- Generally lacking social skills, as the flirty types in real life usually aren't short of boyfriends or offers for dates.
- Outrageously over-picky when it comes to a "check list" of qualifications in a guy. Short of really tall, wealthy, hot and funny, most girls filter most guys out online, even if they are respectful and not asking for titty pictures.
- Often single moms or girls with STD's
- Anti-social or lacking skills with women, or just normal guys who are too busy to flirt all the time.
- Lots of decent, if average looking, average earning guys online, but most women don't want average so they are ignored.
- Lots of perverts who will just send crappy messages to girls and spam away, because they know it is a huge numbers game that favors girls.
In short, online dating is the route most people take after everything else has failed, or they have lots of other issues they aren't be honest with themselves and trying to improve. Most guys give up quickly, and the girls often stay on the site for years at a time because of their unreasonable and unattainable standards in men.1
- Show AllShow Less