How do I get this girl to like me?

I like this girl named Mickenzie and we have been going to school for seven years and I really like her. I asked her out over texting and she said that we are only friends for now. We still text each over and kinda hang out at school. I am really shy around her. What should I do?

Most Helpful Guy

• She's not interested in you... BUT. it sounds like you're young. Work on yourself and becoming more confident. Give it time and learn to be comfortable around girls. Get good at talking to them and make yourself desirable. Come back a few years later and show her what she's been missing! Maybe she'll be interested next time around.. And if not, now you have what it takes to talk to any girl you want.

By the way, look at Jim and Pam from The Office. Was Pam interested in Jim at first? No, they were "only friends"... Couple years later, married with kids. (Television reference). Good luck my friend.

What Girls Said 1

• Well, if she said that you two are only friends after you asked her out, then she doesn't much interest in you other than as a friend. Don't worry though, there are more fish in the sea xD

What Guys Said 1

• Head to your nearest hardware department store. From there, buy masking tape, a stool, 5x16 axe (wood or leather handle) I prefer wood, and a sheet of Colmans sandpaper. Begin by tying thus girl to your recently purchased stool. From there you shall proceed to whip her with your Colmans sandpaper sheet. In many cases the woman shall submit, guaranteeing your chances of her liking, whether she "likes" it or not. Worst case scenario, intimidate with your axe, forcing her to be with you. Trust me, it works. (10 years happily married )