How to Win a Girl's Heart?

Okay, folks. I have a question...

So there's this girl I have known for at least 5 or 6 months. She's giving me some hints that she likes me as much as I like her. Typical stuff like calling me to see if I'm doing okay, texting me a goodnight text, giving me plenty of hugs, telling me things a normal friend might not tell, stuff like that.

I want to win her heart over and make her my girl! The problem is that I cannot think of anything really awesome and creative to do that! Maybe it's the lack of sleep messing with my mind? I dunno.

Ladies, what creative and awesome things have guys done for you to win your heart over?

Guys, same goes for you. What creative things have you done to win a girl's heart?

Thanks! I appreciate the feedback!

Most Helpful Girl

• Leave flowers and a card/note on the windshield of her car...some guy did this to me and I thought it was the cutest thing. I got off of work and it was a long day and this just made me smile/made my night. We ended up dating

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 1

• Check if she's an organ donor.