Guys: if you're texting a girl 24/7..

a guy I'm kind of interested in texts me all the time. our conversation hasn't ended once in the month that we've been texting. I'm confused because he lives so close but is always "busy" and we don't hang out...but he said the only other person he texts this much is his best friend. guys, would you take the time to text a girl all day, every day for over a month if you weren't interested in her? and what would be the reason you wouldn't hangout with her..

Most Helpful Girl

• Seriously, if a guy is not taking the time out to show he cares rather then just telling you through text it's probably not worth it unless he's giving you legit reasons why he can never see you such as: work school or his parents house rules...etc. Re-evaluate what you want in a guy girlie =]

What Guys Said 3

• Yes! But in my case it turned out bad.

I was like texting with this girl for like 5 months, we never had the time for a real date... well I didn't had the courage to meet with her... so when I finally did have the courage, we dated a few times... but she left me.

So be carefull (:

• Maybe you are goddess in his eyes. It takes courage and self-confidence to near you.

• Wow, of course he's interested.

But unfortunately, it's also kind of strange. Texting that much would surely get annoying.

What Girls Said 1

• I had the same problem, he supposedly was intimidated to go out with a pretty girl...etc. I knew this guy back in the day but hadn't seen him in years, he texted 24/7, wee live in the same city and yet he was"always"busy to see each other, he had me thinking he was busy for 8 months and pout if no where he stopped texting me and got a girlfriend. Don't fall for the I am too busy stuff. He needs to give you at least 20 min of the day.