My boyfriend won't ever text me first. Am I doing something wrong?

my boyfriend won't ever text me first and says it's because he just doesn't text when he clearly does ! Don't you think even if you were not originally a texter you would text your girl anyway ? to see how she's doing ? anything?

Most Helpful Guy

• The texting game is a tumultuous one. For me I spend all day on my phones for work. When I get home I want nothing to do with a phone. I've had similar issues with my girlfriend and she simply asked me. don't go about it in an accusatory way but maybe just say. Do you like texting? What is the best way for me to contact you?

you can also observe, while he's with you, how much he texts other people. Then at least you can see if it's just you or it's him

I personally hate the expectation of close to 100% contact that texting, FB, etc bring. I don't like the idea or the responsibility of feeling like my days should be devoted to texting and responding to every text I get as soon as I get it. That being said I also understand that this is teh world I live in... Perhaps he doesn't like the feeling of having to be always checking his phone BUT he should still make some effort to respond to you and "play the game"...

Just talk to him about it so you and him both have clear understandings about each others' position. It's not something to fight about but rather something to learn about

What Guys Said 2

• Aus diesem scheinbar trivialen Beispiel (was es natürlich noch “sau witzig”er macht) lassen sich wichtige gesellschaftliche Erkenntnisse ziehen: um etwas zu verändern, darf man auf keinen Fall irgendwas anders machen als die breite Masse. Dann ist man nämlich automatisch lustig und wird nicht ernstgenommen. Ob man jetzt alternativ ist, indem man andere Wörter benutzt, andere Klamotten trägt, andere Ideen hat, vernunftbegabt ist oder was auch immer… weg damit! Zumindest, wenn ihr euch nicht die Unterhaltung der Masse zum Ziel gesetzt habt.

• And thus The Text Games begins... He's either busy, totally playing you, or lost interest. Gotta be one of those 3, which one is more likely in your situation?

What Girls Said 2

• He's just not that into you. I've dated guys that weren't really texters, but they texted me frequently because they liked me.

• thats correct to a point. I don't really like texting. I make a point of texting to my girlfriend but I'm sure not at the rate that she might want

• If he doesn't text you or call you "Hes just not that into you" he use you.