What should I do? Is she into this guy?

I dated a girl for 5 weeks, we instantly hit it off and emotions were very deep, the last 2 weeks of our relationship she was stressed, and I pushed her too much for attention I guess. One morning out of the blue I get off work and come over to find her sleeping in bed with another man. A "friend" who she had known for 3 months. I know why she lost interest due to my supplication behavior. Right after the split she was very upset and came and visited me and kissed me and said everything was the same just without the titles. I left town for a few days and when I came back she wanted nothing to do with me, and is now dating the other guy. She seems happy. Do I wait out in hopes of just a rebound? Or move on? The new guy is everything she said she didn't like in a guy, he's short, she doesn't like his job, and he has a kid.

Most Helpful Girl

• Whoa whoa...seriously? Move on from this girl. So maybe you stressed her out, but that's no excuse to cheat on you. You split, then she cries to you saying "everything was the same just without the titles"? So basically she can have her cake and eat it, too: She gets to be with you, but there are no "titles" so she can sleep around. F***that. You deserve better.

What Girls Said 1

• A rebound will most likely happen but seriously, you don't want a girl like that. She clearly doesn't value you and only wants you to be her doorman. There are many other girls out there who would love your attention and though going back out into the world of singles in scary, you can do it. Good luck!

What Guys Said 1

• Don't wait for her. you messed up a bit in the beginning, and it's good you recognize that. Now she's just f***ing around, forget her ass.