When is it OK to text someone again with the same question?

So a friend and I arranged things for a party for new years eve, it's a friend I don't hang out very often but she's great to go to parties with! Now we planned on going to this party together, since the rest of our friendgroup is spending it with family. So she talked to me on Saturday or Sunday that we could go to that specific party. I said OK, sounds great, I can get the tickets since the shop is around my neighbourhood. So I texted her on Monday saying I had enough money to pay both tickets so she could pay me back. Got no answer. Tuesday I texted her saying I bought the tickets. No answer. Wednesday, yes today, I asked her if she got the previous messages and that I could come by this weekend to give her one ticket. No answer.

Now it's getting on my nerves since the tickets were quite expensive and I don't wanna see that money go wasted. But if she would cancel I want enough time to sell my ticket.

When should I call her about it? Because she's obviously not answering any texts...

I'm gonna call her tomorrow, if she's not picking up I'll email her on Facebook, god knows I'll have tried, and if I haven't heard from her in a week, I'm selling the tickets... Thanks!
Yes, I know, I should've called her before I got the tickets, but it's a bit too late now, can't turn back time. She agreed to go to the party the day before I got the tickets so I didn't feel the need to ask her again.
Ah, I messaged her on fb, got reply within 5 minutes, her cell is broken because she answered me all the time but I didn't get it. I'm meeting her on Monday ^^

Most Helpful Guy

• Just text her, " I don't want to sound like a stalker here, but I need to sell the ticket if you no longer want it, but I can't get you to reply for trying, so I am going to have to sell the ticket if I don't hear from you, let me know as soon as you can, thanks,x" this puts the ball in her court, if she don't reply, you sell the ticket, but it sounds like she is avoiding you for this very meaning, to avoid paying for the ticket, its her fault if you end up going with someone else not yours,x

What Guys Said 5

• Yes, CALL her. IMO, you should have done that before buying the tickets.

Texting is for casual things. When something is important, and IMO, spending YOUR money for HER ticket is important, then always CALL. You don't need anyone's permission!

• I was afraid it would be something like that lol. lost cellphone. Incapacitated etc lol. Well have fun at the party :P

• Thanks! Must say, it's a bit of a relief :p haha

• You should have called her when you were going to buy the tickets lol. But right now is fine lol.

• I would definitely call her about it. What she's doing, if it's intentional, is incredibly rude and you shouldn't have to be put on the waiting list. Call her and ask her!

• Uh... are you sure she isn't DEAD?

And if she isn't answering your texts, just sell it.

What Girls Said 0