Would you date a guy who is 26 years old, has a part time job, lives with his family & going back to school?

Well the question is up there not much more to tell. Would you date him if he was going back to school for 4 years or so?

Most Helpful Girl

• Depends what kind of school and how close to campus. I'm not trying to date a guy in the undergrad college stage of life. They're whores.

What Girls Said 3

• As opposed to dating a guy with a part time job who is 26 years old and no plans for the future? Why is him going back to school an issue? It certainly isn't to me. I mean if he is aiming to get a degree in order to better himself and is position in his career path - kudos to him for being motivated! Takes a lot of work to go to school and work - I am currently doing that and have an appreciation for others that do it also.

• yeah probably, if his family was cool with me sleeping over at his house:P

• Depends on what kind of job he has, how his family is and how much his work load is. Its not each thing singularly considered but as a group because what if his work load or part time job will just take up too much of his time, or what if his family is crazy? I would assume we would be at his house a lot given the schedule.

He would have a chance. But I wonder if he wouldn't be too busy to be in a relationship, or date, his plate seems kinda full.

What Guys Said 1

• Some girls will, some girls won't. Focus on the ones who will. Be sociable and make an effort to make lots of new friends of both genders at school. Sooner or later, one of the girls will fall for you if you make a move on her. It is strictly a numbers game.