Would you date someone you met online?

if yes why if no why not and would they be older or younger.

Most Helpful Guy

• Tried online dating, it totally sucked. I'd never do it again. I've had much better experience with flirting with girls in real life.

What Guys Said 5

• I've tried online dating for about 6 months.

It was weird, cause you get to see someone's pictures and personal info.

And you than automatically get picky to who you talk and to who you don't talk.

I've say, don't try it.

Everyone gets to picky at those sites (I also did)

Real life is a way better to meet someone.

• Not so much online dating but liek on a social site or gaming or something sure. There not too much difference than real life in that aspect you get to know people the same amount for the most part. But dating sites are like going to a bar and trying to meet someone. You get what your looking for lol. Its mostly about the time you spend with each other rather than where you spend it. but online you might not know what they look like lol

• Everyone deserves a chance. Regardless of the circumstances.

• no

• I WOULD GIVE THEM A CHANCE CUZ I HAVE DONE IT BEFORE IT WAS FUN AT FIRST BUT THEN WE REALIZED WE WERE ETTER OFF AS JUST FRIENDS. DATED 2-3 MONTHS BEEN FRIENDS FOR OVER 10YRS

What Girls Said 2

• Iet my wonderful boyfriend online through a dating site that connects people. It's the best relationship I've ever had. (: We only initially met from the internet though...our relationship was never carried out online. We met, went on a date, went on a few more...and decided to commit to it because we clicked well.

• I have a few times.. it doesn't work at all lol :)