She seems to like me but doesn't text me

I met a girl online. I confused her for someone else and sent a friend request. She sent me a message asking if she knew me. I said no but we started talking and after a while she asked if I was single then if I was looking for someone. At the end of the convo I said goodnight and logged of. I logged back on and saw she had left a reply with her phone number. I texted her the next day and we had a good conversation. About 4 days ago I sent a message Setting up a date for today if she wasn't busy. She said Sounds good. 3 days ago I texted her again and we had another good convo. She ended it with ":*" and said she would text me in the next two days. It is now the third day and I Haven't heard anything. I don't want to freak out and text her saying why hasn't she called . Any advice? Thanks

Most Helpful Girl

• I would just try texting her again if you're interested. She may be playing a bit of hard to get, but considered she asked you about your relationship status, offered up her number, and agreed to a date, I'm going to assume she's interested.

• That's my thinking but so far she doesn't seem to eager to meet.

What Girls Said 1

• that's a cute way to meet:) Just wait maybe she is busy..

• You were right .She texted me back. She doesn't seem to interested in spending time together though. I'm not really sure what to do about that...

What Guys Said 1

• Honestly it could mean anything at this point from playing hard to get to not being interested anymore.